For Sale By Owner Guide
I get it! You want to sell your home yourself and avoid paying a commission. I don’t blame you. That’s why I provide a book that explains the best home selling strategies for selling your home without an agent.
I see a lot of homeowners make really costly mistakes when selling their home without an agent. Most of the mistakes are very easy to avoid when you have the right information.
My goal with this “By Owner Guide” (as I like to call it) is to give you all of the information, tips, tricks, and tools you need to sell your home yourself. I eat, breathe, and sleep real estate and love to see homeowners successfully sell their home for top dollar.
When you sell your home for the best possible price, it helps me because it keeps the comps high. It bothers me to see homeowners get less money than they deserve. If you are selling your home alone, claim this free By Owner Guide to make sure that you get top dollar.
Here’s what you will learn in this book…
Part 1: Helpful Tips
- How to Sell Your Home for More Money – and Sell It Faster
- Rule of Life Shows Why Some FSBO’s Sell and Others Don’t
- Violate this Home Selling Rule and Lose Money
- High End Tactics to Sell Your Home for Top Dollar
- Does Clutter Matter?
- Getting Buyers Off the Fence in 8 Seconds
- Details vs. Lawsuit
- Tactics for More Showings and More Money
Part 2: Selling Your Home for More
- If Donald Trump Sold For Sale By Owner
- Why Most FSBO’s Mess Up Negotiations
- Advanced Negotiating Tactics
- Crucial Point That Sellers Can’t Afford to Miss
Part 3: Mistakes to Avoid
- The Easiest Way to Lose $36,000 on Your Home Sale
- Five Reasons Why Homes Don’t Sell
Part 4: Home Selling Process
- Preparing to Market
- All You Need to Know to Show Your Home
- How to Close Effectively
- Once You’ve Sold Your Home
Part 5: Resources
- What Has to Be Disclosed When Selling a Home
- Hire a Realtor or Not?